[Market-farming] plug in thermostat

Beth Spaugh lists at rhomestead.com
Mon Dec 31 15:48:42 EST 2012

Anyone know of a good, inexpensive regular extension cord plug in thermostat
that can be set to 35?  The ones I have found are present to 40.  I bought a
little oil-filled heater that has a "freeze protection" setting, but it
keeps it above 40.  Got an infrared with a freeze protection setting, which
also keeps it above freezing.  This is a cooler box that I want to keep just
above freezing.  Thank you.

Beth Spaugh

Rehoboth Homestead, Peru NY

Wendell Berry