[Market-farming] Broadforks

Thomas P Hurtgen hurtgenmeadows at gmail.com
Fri Dec 28 16:17:17 EST 2012

I have the Gulland broadfork.  Paid extra for a gausset reinforcement for the tines.  Am very happy with it -- but would prefer to have tines about 2 inches longer for digging sweet potatoes and getting quack grass roots.  Can't imagine breaking a handle unless through pure abuse.  A real quality tool.

Thomas P Hurtgen
hurtgenmeadows at gmail.com