[Market-farming] I need the perfect spinach planter

Andy Fellenz artisanfarms at gmail.com
Thu Dec 27 20:12:32 EST 2012

The Jang will do a good job for you.  I never had good luck with consistent
singulation with the Earthway.   If you have a greenhouse and are growing a
lot of spinach, I'd look into a paperpot transplanter.  I've been using the
paperpot transplanter with spinach for three years now and figure that
between eliminating one cultivation and the fact that I can get one more
crop in per season it more profitable for me to transplant than to direct
seed.

Andy