[Market-farming] to hire, or not to hire?

KAKerby at aol.com KAKerby at aol.com
Wed Dec 26 13:03:40 EST 2012

Thanks, John.  We went through a little of this with the sporadic
job-specific hiring we've done in the past, and I can see a lot of truth in what
you've written.  Also, for the sake of our conversation, I'll say now that  my
friend may have used the word "partner" in her proposal, but I'm relatively
 certain she didn't want to come on board as a formal partner as Richard
very  helpfully defined.  Even if she liked that idea, I doubt she'd want to
take  on 50% of the financial, logistical, and legal burdens.  So we'll
restrict  this to "hiring employees" for now.

Keep the comments coming; they're already very helpful.......
Kathryn Kerby
frogchorusfarm.com
Snohomish, WA

In a message dated 12/26/2012 9:42:26 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,