[Market-farming] Basil in row spacing

stonecirclefarm tds.net stonecirclefarm at tds.net
Wed Dec 26 10:02:43 EST 2012

Interesting idea Andy.  I would experiment with the in-row spacing to find
out what works best...it may depend on the variety you are growing.  I am
guessing that the 2" spacing might be too tight and that the 4" spacing
might work well. I use the 4" spaced paper chain pots on my basil and the
plants seem to grow well.  I think the 6" would be too much wasted space
given that you plan to harvest the whole plants.

-John