[Market-farming] Drip tape: Aqua-Traxx vs. T-tape

Jay Sleichter jaysleichter at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 24 14:00:03 EST 2012

I have used Aquatrax for 4  years, I have always been happy with it.  My most recent order from Berryhill, I ordered Aquatrax, but they sent me John Deere T-Tape.  It felt a little stiffer, but it works well too.  I have used all kinds of fittings with the Aquatrax, they all work well.  Personally, I liked a brand that the screw pieces were orange. They were easy to see and easier to avoid.  I have also had black ones and blue ones.  The blue ones leaked the worse, if you didn't get them tightened correctly.

Jay

Jay's Jellies, Produce and More
Clay Center, Kansas
www.jaysjellies.com