[Market-farming] Aquatraxx and T-tape fittings compatible.

Pam Twin Oaks pam at twinoaks.org
Mon Dec 24 13:25:27 EST 2012

Laurie asked:

<Does anybody know for sure if fittings for T-tape are compatible with
Aquatrax? I have an opportunity to pick up some Aquatrax from a local
grower who is going out of business. Not sure what fittings he has
available, but I have a lot of T-tape fittings, as that's what we use in
the fields.>

Yes, Laurie, they're interchangeable. Happy shopping!

Pam
--
Pam Dawling

Author of Sustainable Market Farming, Intensive Vegetable Production on a
Few Acres
http://www.sustainablemarketfarming.com/
http://www.facebook.com/SustainableMarketFarming
http://www.newsociety.com/Books/S/Sustainable-Market-Farming