[Market-farming] Drip tape: Aqua-Traxx vs. T-tape

Barking Cat Farm barkingcatfarm at mindspring.com
Mon Dec 24 11:22:46 EST 2012

Does anybody know for sure if fittings for T-tape are compatible with Aquatrax? I have an opportunity to pick up some Aquatrax from a local grower who is going out of business. Not sure what fittings he has available, but I have a lot of T-tape fittings, as that's what we use in the fields.

Thanks in advance,
Laurie
Barking Cat Farm
North Central TX