[Market-farming] Drip tape: Aqua-Traxx vs. T-tape

Wyatt Jones (netzero) wyatt_jones at netzero.com
Sun Dec 23 13:19:17 EST 2012

I don't know, I've used both and they seem the same to me.  I did notice that there seems to be a lot of T-tape at the auctions though, almost never see the Aquatrax.  I don't know if that means people like the aquatrax better and don't sell it off or that the T-tape is just more popular to start with.  The people that claim a preference that I've heard seem to be Aquatrax people  The worst I've used was a brand called "Plano"   At any rate I think I'm going to go with the pressure compensated type next time, I've noticed I don't get even distribution with the regular in any brand.
Woman is 53 But Looks 25
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL3241/50d74b33bf0c44b2c0917st04vuc