[Market-farming] New Cooler Construction

KAKerby at aol.com KAKerby at aol.com
Fri Dec 21 08:55:10 EST 2012

Andy, I don't recall if you said so earlier, but was this GAP certification
 voluntary, or do your customers require it?  I know some folks are facing
markets where it's not required per regulatations, but as Richard was
saying  it's getting to be a requirement for some buyers.  Just curious.  We
started selling eggs to a regional food hub this past year and planned to
expand  our offerings in 2013, but I wonder if GAP certification would be a
requirement  down the road if we took that particular road.  I suspect that it
will be,  even if it never becomes a regulation.
Kathryn Kerby
frogchorusfarm.com
Snohomish, WA

In a message dated 12/21/2012 5:31:27 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,