[Market-farming] New Cooler Construction

Todd Lister toddlister1 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 07:52:53 EST 2012

You will not find an AC guy who has heard of the Coolbot unless he's a
farmer. I spent a lifetime in construction, have had my bot for almost
three years and have talked it up a lot. No one but farmers has heard of
such a thing.  Ac guys don't have cause to see such technology. There is
nothing like it on the market.
Question Vern: Why so much work and materials for an insulated floor?  A
slab with foam sheet goods and plywood on top of that  will give an
insulated floor that will not sweat in the summer.
If I were building a bot from scratch I would probably have a heavily
insulated wood floor with approach to threshold flush. for rolling cart.
On a separate note, I've had a dehumidifier  in there the entire three
years. In Georgia, this keeps the AC from occasionally frosting over.
One last thing is it takes all of five minutes to hook up the bot and my
space fell to 39 degrees in about 30 minutes after I turned it on.