[Market-farming] New Cooler Construction

Todd Lister toddlister1 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 19:15:58 EST 2012

I'm on slab in  stone house with 1" foam sheets T&G and taped on joints.
Cut to be skin tight to walls. Then 3/4" T&G subfloor plywood  also cut
skin tight to the walls with construction adhesive in the T&G joints.Trim
at the wall and it's basically a floating floor. This is kinda from the
coolbot site if I'm not mistaken. It's been a few years.