[Market-farming] Fall Peas

Shoemaker, William H wshoemak at illinois.edu
Sat Aug 25 09:33:08 EDT 2012

Another challenge is powdery mildew. Pease are pretty susceptible to PM and Fall is a time when PM can be intense. But I like the idea and may try planting some in the tunnel.

Bill

William H. Shoemaker,

Northern Illinois Viticulturist - IGGVA

Illinois Grape Growers and Vinters Association

wshoemak at illinois.edu<mailto:wshoemak at illinois.edu>