[Market-farming] Fall Peas

E C GRANATA elainegranata at msn.com
Sat Aug 25 09:24:17 EDT 2012

I had success three years back -- a bumper crop of beautiful vines and fruit.  Last year I had good germination, but irrigation problems stunted them soon after emergence; this year I had 4 peas come up in a 75 foot row.  A crap shoot for sure.  If it weren't so late for my zone, I'd try pre-sprouting and put more in. ElaineDenver, zone 5