[Market-farming] Popcorn Sheller

KAKerby at aol.com KAKerby at aol.com
Wed Aug 22 12:42:59 EDT 2012

Bummer; he's the one I contacted earlier this week and he's no longer doing
 the work.  I've heard of a few others and I'll be contacting them soon as
well.  But if you hear of anyone, just zap me a note will you?

Bizarre timing on this small grains stuff.  It's been something I've
wanted to do for years, but didn't for various reasons.  Now all of a  sudden
"things" are lining up to make it happen.  We've got more of the  equipment
we'd need, and now we might suddenly have the land we need.  My  husband was
asking the other day if this would be just for our own feed  needs, or if we'd
sell some too.  Then out of the blue I got a note from  our website asking
please please, if we we're doing small grains yet, contact  the person and
let them know because they want to buy whatever we have.   Alrighty then.
That's email I like to get!  So maybe we'll be moving  forward with this a
little sooner than planned.
Kathryn Kerby
frogchorusfarm.com
Snohomish, WA
Ruminations - essays on the farming life at  frogchorusfarm.com/weblog.html

In a message dated 8/22/2012 3:40:31 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,