[Market-farming] tomato growth

andrea davis andrea.m.davis at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 11:52:02 EDT 2012

I am having the opposite problem tiny short plants and lots of cherry
tomatoes but some of my tiny short slicing/heirloom tomatoes do not have
much fruit at all.  Also some of the tomatoes are discolored with circles
or spirals (some disease?) but they are still producing well.

Andrea
Quarter Acre Farm
Sonoma, CA