[Market-farming] tomato growth

eglatyne tds.net eglatyne at tds.net
Wed Aug 22 00:01:59 EDT 2012

Hello all, I'm coming to you with a little problem. I just got through dead
heading my tomato plants, nothing fancy just off with the tops. I couldn't
get through the rows and they were 4' a part.  What can I do, lots of
leavis but not much fruit and constant pruning. I had the same problem with
my snap peas. They grew 15' tall and didn't have many pods. The peas were
supose togrow only 4' tall and I trellis them accordingly. The tomatoes
have 8' trellises. Any suggesions? Thanks so much Carol Thomas, Sweet Briar