[Market-farming] Plow or plough

MAsteveINE MAsteveINE at 207me.com
Mon Aug 20 06:34:23 EDT 2012

  Sir, I had not read your previous post before sending mine, but if anything in it offended you

  I am certainly sorry for it. I too am an over 70, and try to reserve my BS for the management here

  which will not scrap this horrible format in favor of one that has photo and data files and a usefull

  archive.

  I hope you enjoy your week.

  MAsteveINE