[Market-farming] Plow or plough

KAKerby at aol.com KAKerby at aol.com
Sun Aug 19 22:05:42 EDT 2012

I'd still like to see any photos you care to share.  If you have them  as
jpg files, you may send them off-list as attachments directly to my  email
address.  Or if you have the actual physical photos that you would be  willing
to part with, just contact me offlist and I can send you my  mailing
address.  And for the record, my beloved farming mentor is 88 years  old.
Whenever he cares to share any equipment recommendations, we've  learned to stop
and listen carefully.  It might not match up with what we  were thinking, but
he usually has some pretty valuable insight that we need to  consider.
We've also learned that a lot of the gear  manufactured prior to the 60's or so,
is made stronger, lasts longer and is  easier to keep in repair than more
recent equipment.  So we'd love to  see whatever examples of 100 year old
potato diggers you have in  mind.
Kathryn Kerby
frogchorusfarm.com
Snohomish, WA
Ruminations - essays on the farming life at  frogchorusfarm.com/weblog.html

In a message dated 8/19/2012 6:42:50 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,