[Market-farming] Plow or plough

charlie taplin vthick43 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 19 21:42:34 EDT 2012

I wanted to show a picture of a 100 yr. old potato digger that you can
still find
in VT and thought they might have them somewere else. You don't need a hoe
because it gets them all. I have seen them sell for $200- 600. I don't have
some
fancy website, I'm just a 70 yr. old farmer who doesn't need BS from this
list,
I get enough everyday. I hope you all enjoy your day.

Charlie at Floating Bridge Organics
"without power over our food,
any notion of democracy is empty"
Frances Moore Lappe