[Market-farming] root digger implement options

Jay Sleichter jaysleichter at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 19 14:25:04 EDT 2012

Good luck with this endeavor.  As far as small equipment, have you looked at what www.stevenstractor.com or www.agrisupply.com has to offer.  With some luck, I was able to build a disc hiller from some old farm equipment, a generous metal junk pile and some parts from these places.   That hiller has saved me hours making raised beds, hilling potatoes and even recovering the edges of plastic that got washed away.  I have now made it into a cultivator and potato digger too.  Just a few minutes with a wrench, I can switch it from one thing to another.

Just another idea.

Jay