[Market-farming] root digger implement options

Mike Brabo mdbrabo at att.net
Sun Aug 19 07:24:09 EDT 2012

Kathryn,

After years of back breaking hand digging we switched to an old fashioned potato plow harvester.  We pull it behind a JD755 4WD 20hp tractor's 3pt hitch and it works great.  It takes a few minutes to set up and get your "angle" and speed just right.

Here's the link to the manufacturer:  http://www.farmingwithhorses.com/three-point-attachments

Regards,
Mike
Vesterbrook Farm - Certified Naturally Grown
Clarksville, Missouri - Mississippi River Bluffs, Zone 5b-6a