[Market-farming] root digger implement options

Carla Maness manessfarm at gmail.com
Sat Aug 18 22:49:08 EDT 2012

We use a "middle buster". It works, it's cheap. Sure it's not perfect, and
we ding up a few potatoes, but it works for us. We also have a sub soiler,
that I used once the heat and drought really set in to loosen up our last
few onions, and to dig leeks and carrots. There again, it's not perfect,
but for what you want to do it would work. We bought both for around 200
each?  Google Land Pride middle buster or sub soiler and you'll get the
idea.

Carla
Perkins, OK