[Market-farming] Germinating Spinach

E C GRANATA elainegranata at msn.com
Tue Aug 14 23:49:27 EDT 2012

Thanks-- I have them in drinking glasses, so just put a plastic lid on them.  Should they stay damp? Elaine
 Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2012 11:07:05 -0700
From: hattie_allen at yahoo.com
To: market-farming at lists.ibiblio.org
Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Germinating Spinach

Yes, put a lid on the spinach seed and make sure to refrigerate it after an approximate counter sitting time of "overnight."  12 hours more or less...you don't want them to start getting rotten or moldy, etc....(I did that once).  I'm sure you could just put them in the frig right away too.  Might take a little longer to sprout.
Hattie
Hattie's Garden

address and password):