[Market-farming] Germinating Spinach.. how about carrots?

Jay Sleichter jaysleichter at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 14 22:25:23 EDT 2012

I don't know about carrots and this method, but this is the method I use to get carrots started.  It works really well.  I will be starting another round of carrots in 5-7 days depending on the weather.  This is a great use for old row cover. One can also use burlap.

http://highfarming.blogspot.com/2012/08/starting-fall-and-winter-carrots-in-heat.html

Jay

Jay's Jellies, Produce and More
Clay Center, Kansas