[Market-farming] Farming the back side of the calendar

Allan Balliett allan.balliett at gmail.com
Fri Aug 10 00:20:34 EDT 2012

I believe Johnny's was advertising that you could grow spinach all
season if you used their varieties at appropriate times. I tried it. I
got similar results to others. What amazed me was that I got
germination in pretty high heat. I was also amazed a couple of weeks
later when there were only 2 or 3 plants left. Another two weeks and
they were all gone. -Allan in WV