[Market-farming] Germinating and planting spinach

Richard Stewart rstewart at zoomtown.com
Thu Aug 9 06:10:45 EDT 2012

Pam

Have you tried running them through a seeder lie an AP-1 Jang?  Maybe a with a little larger seed hole?  Can't be any rougher than digging around with your fingers.  You may have some damage but I would think you gain it in so MUCH less time being spent planting.

Richard Stewart
Carriage House Farm
North Bend, Ohio

An Ohio Century Farm Est. 1855