[Market-farming] Germinating and planting spinach

Allan Balliett allan.balliett at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 08:37:24 EDT 2012

Believe me, Kurt, there's been more extreme attention to plants and
planting that that here. There'd be even more if I could ever find that
'highly motivated young volunteer staff' that I crave. One day I really do
need to make a photo journal to demonstrate why it takes so damn long to
get anything done on a non-commercial biodynamic farm. -Allan in WV