[Market-farming] flea beetles

Richard Stewart rstewart at zoomtown.com
Wed Aug 8 07:16:37 EDT 2012

We've been saving about 12" of each of our micro radish rows (or more depending on demand) and then we torch them as the next crop is emerging.  We are killing LOTS of flea beetles.  With the heat and drought they are staying tight to micros and we are seeing a nice change after four weeks.

Richard Stewart
Carriage House Farm
North Bend, Ohio

An Ohio Century Farm Est. 1855