[Market-farming] Fruit Set Temperatures

Carla Maness manessfarm at gmail.com
Mon Aug 6 11:08:28 EDT 2012

We went through this last year too. Day after day of 100+ and everything
shuts down. I'm ready for this year to be over! 2 years in a row of record
breaking temps and drought and I'm ready to quit.
 We have 800 row feet of squash planted and I picked about half of a 5
gallon bucket yesterday. It's pitiful. The amount of water we're putting
out to try and keep everything alive is nuts.

Carla
Perkins, OK