[Market-farming] Transplanting

Andy Fellenz artisanfarms at gmail.com
Mon Aug 6 10:30:38 EDT 2012

I transplant spinach 2-3 weeks after seeding with my paperpot
transplanter.  They are set out after the first true leaves start to form.
The paper pot transplanter cell size is about the same size as a 288 cell
tray.  The spinach generally does really well, although it has been
suffering a little with the hot weather this summer.

Andy