[Market-farming] New York law....

Road's End Farm organic87 at frontiernet.net
Wed Mar 30 20:53:04 EDT 2011

The first and second opinions below flat out contradict each other.

The first one says that, if your cattle get into your neighbor's
fenced land, you're liable for the trespass. The second one says that,
if your neighbor's cattle get into your fenced land, the neighbor is
not liable for the trespass.

Maybe whichever unnamed person came up with the opinions below is paid
by the unnamed neighbor?

And, yet again: Wyatt's not in New York. So none of this would be
applicable to his problem, in any case.