[Market-farming] Holding Dormant Strawberry Plants

Joan Vibert joan at windwalker-farm.com
Sat Mar 26 09:17:13 EDT 2011

I just filled my old fridge with our strawberry plants.  I think yours will
be okay if you can keep them moist and as cool as possible.  If you are
getting snow, the root cellar should be pretty cool.  We¹re in the same boat
as you are with weather and beds not ready.

Joan
Windwalker Farm
Ottawa, KS