[Market-farming] high pH was

John Cowan johncowan at bluebottle.com
Tue Mar 22 12:59:19 EDT 2011

I would be very cautious about using that quantity of sulfur. It is
fungicidal and can cause nutrient excesses of elements such as iron as
it oxidizes to sulfate. I would not consider your soil pH as too high
compared to most of the drier portions of the western US. What is the
sulfate-sulfur level on a soil test? Too much interferes with other anions.

*John Cowan*
/
<mailto:johncowan at bluebottle.com>/