[Market-farming] drip tape

somersfarm at dishmail.net somersfarm at dishmail.net
Tue Mar 22 11:17:29 EDT 2011

There is a company called Martins Produce Supply in Pennsylvania.  They are
Amish based I believe.  They sell Queen Gil because we use that exclusively
on our farm and that is where I purchase it.  They do not have a web site,
but you can Google them and get their phone number and address and ask for a
catalog.  Their prices are very reasonable and service is great.

Kathy Somers
Somers Family Farm
Barnet, VT  05821
visit us on www.facebook.com/somersfamilyfarmstand