[Market-farming] boron-was lime powder application

Mike Rock mikerock at mhtc.net
Tue Mar 22 01:54:38 EDT 2011

If you talk to the guys at MidWest BioAg, or Gary Zimmer at Otter Creek
Farm near Lone Rock, WI, you can get the whole skinny on boron and
calcium as well as their relationship to soils and other elements.

www.midwesternbioag.com/
www.ottercreekorganicfarm.com
www.acresusa.com

Check Acres USA book sales list too.
Get a copy of The Albrecht Papers, by Prof. William Albrecht, premier
soil scientist of the 20th Century organic movement.

Also see the four publications authored by Newman Turner on organic
foundation farming.

Mike