[Market-farming] lime powder application

sunnfarm at netscape.com sunnfarm at netscape.com
Mon Mar 21 20:59:27 EDT 2011

When I apply lime I always get it in pelleted form. It resembles 10-10-10 fertilizer and can easily be spun on with a cheap 3pt. spinner spreader without making a dust storm. After the first rain the pellets melt into the soil. I also use a custom application service. They apply lime with spinner or sometimes a large boom equiped vehicle we call a floater since it has massive balloon tires that don't compact the soil... Bob.
Sunny Meadow Farm
Bridgeton, NJ.