[Market-farming] lime powder application

Mac gofish54 at centurytel.net
Sun Mar 20 21:26:18 EDT 2011

A friend told me several years ago to apply half the recommended lime
on pastures, take a soil test in two years and see how much progress I
made.  We use ag lime on pastures because it has a longer impact than
pelletized.  We've been able to make pretty good progress without
breaking the bank.  Hope this is helpful - mac