[Market-farming] Sorta OT - getting farm insurance for eggs, meat, dairy

michelleann7 at yahoo.com michelleann7 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 17 16:32:33 EDT 2011

Not sure I agree with separation of farm and home. This may not be practical for the smaller folks. My agent wants all of my business farm and personnel. I have product and personal / farm liability with farm property equip and tractors through Nationwide Agribusiness. Local chicken farmer hooked me up with agent and he has farm and home with auto with them. Good rates. My agent is a little aggressive though and she is hungry for business. Farm bureau is high and not that flexible. My contribution. Don't have the pigs, chickens or eggs myself ... Yet.
Michelle Hromyak
Romy Farms SC