[Market-farming] Market-farming Digest, Vol 98, Issue 28

Burke Farm burkefarm at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 10:36:42 EDT 2011

Our insurance is through American Family.  While I always thought of
them as just a homeowners & car insurance kind of company,they have a
"commercial lines" division, and it is through this division that we
have a "farm-ranch" policy that covers our farm & all farm products,
including meat & eggs.  I do not know about their coverage in WA, but
it certainly does sound like a national company is what you are
needing.

Lisa Burke
Farming Engineers LLC
z5, central IN