[Market-farming] high Tunnels

Beth Spaugh lists at rhomestead.com
Wed Mar 16 12:03:28 EDT 2011

We have a 26 x 96 from Ledgewood in New Hampshire.  First few years I was
careful about removing snow, not I just let it be, even through this last
one.  Didn't realize the snow had blown so much and covered the south side
up onto the roof, but no problems.

Rimol also gets good reviews in this neck of the woods.

Beth Spaugh
Rehoboth Homestead, Peru, NY
Farm Fresh Food Club CSA - http://rhomestead.com <http://rhomestead.com/>
Become a Fan on Facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rehoboth-Homestead/261550161286>

Garden fresh vegetables, organically grown, and pastured chicken, duck, and
geese

Wendell Berry

Moore Lappe

  _____