[Market-farming] Grafted Tomatoes?

Jen Humphrey jhumphrey1 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 09:16:09 EDT 2011

Allan,
Growing for Market had an article about that in this month's issue. I think
that it essentially said that it might be worth it to use grafted tomatoes
if you faced a lot of soil-borne disease pressure. Growing for Market is
here and lists the content for the March issue:
http://www.growingformarket.com/

Jen
Red Tractor Farm
Lawrence, KS