[Market-farming] high Tunnels

KAKerby at aol.com KAKerby at aol.com
Wed Mar 16 09:06:53 EDT 2011

Don't feel too behind-the-curve Vern, we do the same thing with the 2x4
posts to hold up the bows.  Clunky, but cheap and effective.  And to  all
those folks who are so diligent about sweeping off the snow, you've made my
whole day.  For awhile I was the only one I know in our immediate circle  who
took the time to do that.  Makes me smile knowing I had
brothers-and-sisters-in-arms in that regard, going out to sweep off the %$$#%  roofs one more
time.  But yes, we too are looking at ways to never sweep  off another
roofline.  Oh, just typing that sentence feels like such a  luxury to look forward
to.  I look forward to seeing "better  answers."
Kathryn Kerby
frogchorusfarm.com
Snohomish, WA
Ruminations - essays on the farming life at  frogchorusfarm.com/weblog.html

In a message dated 3/16/2011 5:56:10 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,