[Market-farming] high Tunnels

frank ventura frank.dragonflyfarms at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 07:54:49 EDT 2011

Kathy,

We have a  Xsmith New Englander 27x48, a Ledgewood 30x96, and a Ledgewood
21x120.  Neither were affected by the storms we had this winter in
Massachusetts, while many in our immediate area collapsed.  We are on the NH
border and got a lot of heavy wet snow also.   We too are very diligent
about cleaning off the top and sides after each snow storm.

I recommend Ledgewood frames to everyone I know.  Ed Person who runs the
operation and builds the frames is a farmer also and specifically designs
his houses to withstand the snow loads in NH.  They also come standard with
high sidewalls.  He is very helpful, delivers, and has a crew that can do
the installation for a reasonable price.

Check them out:

http://www.ledgewoodfarm.com/

Frank Ventura

Dragonfly Farms