[Market-farming] high Tunnels

somersfarm at dishmail.net somersfarm at dishmail.net
Wed Mar 16 07:43:10 EDT 2011

Hi there,

During the last snow storm a few weeks ago we lost two 30 x 80 High Tunnels.
Such a devastating blow to our business!  We absolutely have to replace one
of them this year in order to somewhat function.  I am wondering for those
of you who live in high snow and high wind areas, where you purchased your
high tunnels.  We were so diligent to clean the snow off the tops and sides
throughout each snow storm, but the last storm was heavy wet snow that came
overnight.  Thanks ahead for any help you can be.

Kathy Somers

Somers Family Farm

Barnet, VT  05821

visit us on www.facebook.com/somersfamilyfarmstand