[Market-farming] Square up

Willie McKemie mf at austinfarm.org
Sun Mar 13 10:39:42 EDT 2011

Some progress:
1) ordered and received a "clean" used LG Ally phone via eBay, $120.
2) Paid kittywireless $5 for activation.
3) Great deal of trouble getting phone "programmed".  No apparent
reason, just finally worked after many attempts and communications with
Kitty.
4) Just ordered a $80 card from Kitty
5) Just signed up with Square Up.
6) Looking forward to my first credit card sale, maybe next weekend.
7) Total "get started" cost: $205

On Fri, Feb 11, 2011 at 08:45:18PM -0600, Avalon Farms wrote:
> If you are in a Verizon area, you have page plus coverage.  They use Verizon
> towers. I get great coverage almost everywhere.
>
> You can get discounts on refills at callingmart.com.

Where do the discounts come in?  I went through the initial stage of
ordering a $80 card and it looked like they were going to charge me
$80.

THANKS, Avalon, your guidance has been valuable!

Relevant URLs:
http://is.gd/TjQfq6
http://www.kittywireless.com
https://squareup.com/

--
Willie, ONWARD!  Through the fog!
Debian3.1/GNU/Linux system uptime  182 days  5 hours 28 minutes