[Market-farming] seed company info?

Deb Taft growbd at aol.com
Fri Mar 11 13:14:32 EST 2011

I DO care who owns Twilley and whether they carry Monsanto/Seminis seeds.  We've had minor altercations on this list about the whole Monsanto thing - I will not attempt to convince users of Monsanto products that they shouldn't use them and hope that they won't try to convince me that I should.

Thanks for letting me know that you've had no problems with them.

Best,
Deb