[Market-farming] cover for germination & seedlings

Samish Heirlooms Farm info at samishheirloomsfarm.com
Fri Mar 11 10:10:37 EST 2011

I use chrome wire racks for germination and seedlings in my greenhouse and have a vinyl cover that was for a rack that was a bit larger than the one I use (mine is 18" deep, 48" wide and 72" tall).  I have been trying to source a cover that fits some new racks I got from Costco that are the same size, without luck.
I believe I saw one in a seed catalog I received but the catalog got thrown away before I could order one.  Does anyone know where I might find a cover that fits these racks?  They are the perfect size--four 1020 trays fit on each shelf and adding a rope light under each shelf gives me bottom heat and the cover makes it nice and cozy for seed germination and a place to hold young seedlings.

Bradley Smith
Samish Heirlooms Farm
Sedro Woolley, WA