[Market-farming] Air Seeder -Homemade - Update

Dalew Farms dalew at phonenet.ca
Tue Mar 8 20:53:55 EST 2011

Just a bit of an update on my air seeder project.  I built a second plate
and used 3/64 drill bit (that was the smallest I had!) instead of a 5/64.
When I used it, I couldn't really see any difference between the two! :(  So
far I've used them both for pelleted onions, and either one works good, and
for raw onions, neither one really works at all uniformly.

Etienne had asked about pictures...On our website we do a weekly "blurb" for
updating our customers, and we've put a couple pics of the seeder on there
this week.  http://www.dalewfarms.ca/the-dalew-blurb/  (For anyone reading
this in the archives, that link will lead you to our farm, but it will
probably have nothing to do with the air seeder I built!)

Now, you can't make fun of my carpentry skills! LOL  I use the Joel Salatin
carpentry philosophy when I'm doing projects......"good enough is perfect!"

Dave

Dalew Farms
Web: www.dalewfarms.ca
E-mail: dalew at phonenet.ca