[Market-farming] odd request for the list

pmottshaw at verizon.net pmottshaw at verizon.net
Sun Mar 6 14:14:39 EST 2011

Kathryn,

My "day job" is in communications & print/web design, and I joined this list to learn as much as I can about sustainable agriculture.
I did read the article (thanks for the link) and don't think you over reacted. The author seems to have a basic knowledge about organics; as a reporter he should have definitely dug deeper to get a thorough understanding.
I think the general public has this same very basic view and desperately need to be educated.

Paula Mottshaw
URI Master Gardener
Foster, RI